The rumbling, the bloating, the burn – we have all experienced gas and acidity at least once in our life. Acidity is simply caused by excessive acid in the body. But it can be uncomfortable as it leads to issues such as flatulence, bloating and heartburn. Eating right and exercising every day are the first steps to avoid these digestive issues, but for instant relief from acidity and gas, turn to some of these best products.
Let us take a closer look at the products that can be your allies in the battle against gas and acidity!
DR. MOREPEN Acidity-X Fizz – Instant Relief From Acidity, Indigestion and Gas
If you get the burning sensation in your chest due to acidity and gas often, try DR. MOREPEN Acidity-X Fizz. This can soothe your irritated stomach lining, leaving you feeling refreshed and comfortable.
2. Baidyanath Triphala Churna
Constipation can often make your gas and acidity issues worse. Baidyanath Triphala Churna, a traditional Ayurvedic remedy, can help you regulate your bowel movements. By promoting healthy digestion, it reduces gas and acidity.
3. Suwasthi Gas Relief Pro Powder
When those pesky gas bubbles refuse to let you be, reach for Suwasthi Gas Relief Pro Powder. This Ayurvedic blend is designed to target the root causes of gas and acidity. It claims to not just bring temporary relief, but also works on long-term digestive wellness.
4. Kapiva Digesti Care Juice – Provides Relief From Acidity and Bloating
Who says digestive aids can’t be delicious? Kapiva Digesti Care Juice proves that wrong. Packed with Ayurvedic goodness, this juice soothes your digestive system and keeps the unwanted gas and acidity at bay.
5. Jiva Triphala Tablets
Jiva Triphala Tablets offer another solution for constipation-related acidity and gas. This remedy, backed by Ayurveda principles, promotes healthy digestion, ensuring your stomach feels light and happy.
Also read: Gas and acidity issues? These 6 drinks can be a blessing for you
Common causes of gas and acidity
While the above mentioned products may help you manage gas and acidity, they are often a result of our dietary choices and lifestyle habits. Some common culprits that may increase the risk of digestive issues are:
1. Dietary choices: Indulging in spicy, greasy or acidic foods can trigger gas and acidity. That extra helping of your favorite spicy curry or a late-night pizza binge might be causing your discomfort.
2. Overeating: Gobbling down large meals can leave your digestive system overwhelmed. When you overindulge, your stomach struggles to process all that food efficiently, leading to gas and acidity. So, beware of the side effects of overeating.
3. Stress: High-stress levels can disrupt your digestion and lead to discomfort. Stress affects the balance of digestive juices and can slow down the digestive process.
4. Lifestyle Factors: Smoking, alcohol and lack of physical activity can also play a role in aggravating gas and acidity. These habits can disrupt the normal functioning of your digestive system.
(Disclaimer: This article was collaboratively written by the editorial team along with a creative AI tool. At Health Shots, we make a constant effort to break the clutter for our readers. All products listed are carefully curated by the editorial team. But their price and availability may differ from the time of publication. If you buy something using these links in the story, we may earn a commission.)